Kelly Library will be migrating to a new library automation system, Evergreen, over the summer. Because of this, it is necessary to inventory the library‘s holdings and to minimize the number of checked out materials during the transition period. Therefore, everyone is notified that ALL materials, regardless of due date, are due on or before May 1. Exceptions will be made for Interlibrary loan (ILL) materials. Faculty, staff, and students are requested to turn in all library materials on or before May 1. If you have a large number of items checked out, please call the Circulation Desk and we will be glad to send a student assistant or staff member to your office with a book cart to retrieve them. The Kelly Library Staff thanks you for your assistance with this effort.
- Library Catalog Off-line Tuesday October 15 from 11:00 to Noon
- Library 101: Emory & Henry Civil War History
- Library 101: Banned Books Week
- Library 101: Early College History
- Planned Catalog Maintenance on September 11th
- Welcome New and Returning Students, Faculty, and Staff!
- New Databases: Literature Online and STEM-H e-books
- Kelly Library Summer Hours
- Anti-Stress Fair Wednesday, April 24
- Kelly Library Exam Hours